On arrival welcome you and take you to your hotel. Baku, the capital and commercial hub of Azerbaijan, is a low-lying city with coastline along the Caspian Sea. It's famed for its medieval walled old city, which contains the Palace of the Shirvanshahs, a vast royal complex, and the iconic stone Maiden Tower. Contemporary landmarks include the Zaha Hadid–designed Heydar Aliyev Center, and the Flame Towers, 3 pointed skyscrapers covered with LED screens. (Check-in time is after 3.00 pm). The evening is free at leisure. Overnight in in Baku
Departure the Old city (free pass to old city) excursion which includes the monuments such as Maiden Tower XII, Shirvanshah Karvansarays XVII The “Baku Acropolis”, “Old Town”, “Inner Town” – these are the names for this unique historical ensemble located right in the center of Baku. The excursions will proceed with visiting Nizamistreet, Boulevard Side – the national seaside park accompanied with entertainment activities and unique carpet museums and Little Venice including narrow water tracks with condoles, visit boat cruise tour. overnight at hotel
Departure to Gobustan Historical Preserve: En-route visit BibiHeybat mosque and meanwhile short visit of first OIL Well worldwide in this area. In 1966 Gobustan was declared a national historical landmark of Azerbaijan in an attempt to preserve the ancient carvings, relics, mud volcanoes and gas- stones in the region. The mountains Boyukdash, Kichikdash, Jingirdag, and the Yazili hill were taken under legal government protection. These mountains are located near the Caspian Sea, in the southeast part of Gobustan. Ancient Petroglyphs at Gobustan National Park, Azerbaijan. UNESCO World Heritage Site. In 2007 Gobustan was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site considered to be of "outstanding universal value" for the quality and density of its rock art engravings, for the substantial evidence the collection of rock art images presents for hunting, fauna, flora and lifestyles in pre-historic times and for the cultural continuity between prehistoric and medieval times that the site reflects. Mud volcano. overnight at hotel
Departure to Fire Temple and Fire Mountain in Absheron The temple of fire worshippers Ateshgah (XVII century) Based on Persian and Indian inscriptions, the temple was used as a Hindu, Sikh, and Zoroastrian place of worship. Proceed with photo shooting in front of Heydar Aliyev Center. The Center bearing the name of Heydar Aliyev has become a symbol of modern Azerbaijan and modern Baku. Shopping in mall Ganjlik, 28 mall Overnight at hotel.
We drive you to the airport for your flight back to home.
• Cost of your Round Trip Economy Class Airfare with Taxes.
• Accommodation at the hotels mentioned on price grid.
• Cost of your overseas travel insurance policy valid for the duration of the tour covered up to the age of 69 years.
• Entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
• All transfer & Sightseeing as mention in itinerary by AC Coach
• Passport Charges.
• Cost of Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
• Any increase in the airfare / taxes/routing charged by the airlines on your ticket
• Cost of extension of validity of your air ticket.
• Any increase / surcharges on the tour cost / airline owing to High
Season, Trade Fairs, Exhibitions, Conventions, Special Events etc.
• Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature and also food drinks not forming part of the group menus.
• Anything not specifically mentioned in ' Tour Price Includes ' box.