Welcome to your Aladdin Adventure Tours Best of Kenya tour. On arrival into Nairobi, your Aladdin Adventure Tours manager or local representative greets you at the 'meeting point' at the exit after immigration. Later, proceed on an Orientation city tour of Nairobi, after which you will be transferred to your conveniently located hotel (Standard Check-in time is 1400hrs).
After an American breakfast, depart for Aberdare National Park. Located in the heart of the National Park, in the calm waters; The Ark overlooks a floodlit waterhole and salt lick, which attracts a host of awesome wildlife. Modelled after Noah's Ark, The Ark has four viewing decks with balconies and lounges to provide superb game viewing from the comfort of the lodge. Overnight at Ark Lodge in Aberdare National Park. (You will need to pack an overnight bag before heading to The Ark).
Today proceed to the fascinating Sweet Waters. Also cross and stop at the Equator. After an American breakfast, depart for Sweet Waters. You will be briefed about your safari. You would cross and stop at the Equator. Now drive to Sweet waters Game Sanctuary arriving in time for lunch at Sweet waters Tented Camp. A sheltered oasis, clustered around a water hole and set in the pristine calm of the private OlPejeta Conservancy, Sweet waters Tented Camp offers a charming blend of under-canvas ambiance and safari luxury. Afternoon game drives - cum - visit to the rescued chimpanzees'- and black rhino's sanctuaries. The beautiful Sweet waters Tented Camp lies in the heart of this privately owned 24,000 acre ranch with magnificent views across the wildlife- studded plains to the snow-capped peaks of Mount Kenya. Host to all the members of the 'Big Five' (elephant, rhino, lion, buffalo and leopard), the conservancy has a higher wildlife-to-area ratio than any Kenyan national park and is At the forefront of the Kenyan conservancy programme, the conservancy boasts the largest black rhino sanctuary in East Africa, hosts the only chimpanzee sanctuary in Kenya, and shelters large numbers of rare and endangered species.
After an American breakfast, drive to Lake Naivasha set in a picturesque landscape of surrounding woodland and grassland next to Nakuru town. You can get a chance to view the rare White Rhino. Later enjoy a scenic boat ride at Lake Naivasha, where you can view and photograph the Hippos. You can also get a chance to get a close view of the pink flamingos and a variety of other water birds.
After an American breakfast check out and proceed to the world-famous Masai Mara Game Reserve via the Great Rift Valley. En route enjoy the beautiful scenery. Arrive at your lodge in time for Indian lunch and check in at the lodge. In the afternoon, enjoy an enthralling game-viewing drive. Spotting lions, cheetahs and other spectacular predators is the highlight of your day. This evening, enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner at your lodge.
After breakfast we drive you to the airport for your flight back home.
• Cost of your Round Trip Economy Class Airfare with Taxes.
• Accommodation at the hotels mentioned on price grid.
• Cost of your overseas travel insurance policy valid for the duration of the tour covered up to the age of 69 years.
• Entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
• All transfer & Sightseeing as mention in itinerary by AC Coach
• Passport Charges.
• Cost of Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
• Any increase in the airfare / taxes/routing charged by the airlines on your ticket
• Cost of extension of validity of your air ticket.
• Any increase / surcharges on the tour cost / airline owing to High Season, Trade Fairs, Exhibitions, Conventions, Special Events etc.
• Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature and also food drinks not forming part of the group menus.
• Anything not specifically mentioned in ' Tour Price Includes ' box.
*For More Details kindly send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org