Welcome to your Tashkent Discovery tour. On arrival will welcome you and take you to your hotel. Tashkent is the capital city of Uzbekistan known for its many museums and its mix of modern and Soviet-era architecture. Check -in (Check- in time is after 3.00 pm). The evening is free at leisure. Overnight in Tashkent.
Today we drive to Chimgan Mountains, which is located 80 kms from Tashkent on the altitude of 2000 m above sea level, here ride on the Chair Lift (the length 802 m, the height 1975 m) going up to the top of the mountain (30 minutes). Enjoy free time at the mountain peak taking photos and videos for life time memories. Later proceed to ‘Charwak Lake’ (which is formed by joining of 4 biggest rivers). This beautiful lake supplies Tashkent city and its region with water all year round. Enjoy free time at Charwak Lake. Drive back to Tashkent. Overnight in Tashkent.
Today proceed to Samarkand by Bullet Train. On the city tour in Samarkand see the Gur Emir Mausoleum, the Registan square with three madrasahs, the Ulughbek Observatory, the Shakhi- Zinda necropolis and the Bibi Khanim Mosque. Later visit the oriental bazaar ‘Siab’ where you can enjoy shopping in the ancient colorful market. Drive back to Tashkent. Overnight in Tashkent.
Today proceed on a city tour of Tashkent. See the Memorial of Repression’s Victims with the traditional ornaments, Tashkent TV Tower, Monument of Courage (dedicated to the 1966 earthquake in Tashkent) and Minor Mosque called as ‘Oq masjid’ (White Mosque) - built by white marble. Later visit the Khast Imam Complex, which includes the Barak Khan Madrasah, the Tillya- Sheikh Mosque, the Imam Kaffal Shashi Mausoleum, the Muyi Muborak Madrasah, the Khast Imam library which holds one of the oldest Koran (8th c.) Later transfer to Chorsu bazaar which is one of the ancient markets where you can buy the best quality of dry fruits and souvenirs. Overnight in Tashkent.
We drive you to the airport for your flight back to home.
• Cost of your Round Trip Economy Class Airfare with Taxes.
• Single Entry Visa Charges • Accommodation at the hotels mentioned on price grid.
• Cost of your overseas travel insurance policy valid for the duration of the tour covered up to the age of 69 years.
• Entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
• All transfer & Sightseeing as mention in itinerary by AC Coach
• Passport Charges.
• Cost of Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
• Any increase in the airfare / taxes/routing charged by the airlines on your ticket
• Cost of extension of validity of your air ticket.
• Any increase / surcharges on the tour cost / airline owing to High Season, Trade Fairs, Exhibitions, Conventions, Special Events etc.
• Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature and also food drinks not forming part of the group menus.
• Anything not specifically mentioned in ' Tour Price Includes ' box.
*For More Details kindly send the email to email@example.com