On arrival in Bangkok, Welcome you and take you to your hotel in Pattaya (Check in after 1400 hrs as per International Standards). Thailand, offers an unbeatable combination of Eastern exoticism and Western modernism that brings ten million people a year to the country's gorgeous beaches and magical countryside. Tonight visit the popular cabaret -the Alcazar Show and watch the dazzling performances by transvestites. Get ready to be entertained in grand style by professional artists presenting creative impersonations through songs and tales accompanied by a fantastic modern sound and light system. Suitable for all age groups, the Alcazar Show is a marvelous extravaganza of music, dance and glitzy costumes.
Day 2 : Pattaya Visit to Coral Island and Nong Nooch Village
After Breakfast proceed to the aqua blue ocean to Coral Island in a speedboat, where you will be amazed at the view of the beautiful marine life and coral formations, the perfect way to admire the stunning underwater beauty. Here you may try your hand on water sports activities on direct payments.Later, visit Nong Nooch Village, where you see spectacular tropical gardens flourish in a distinct Thai setting. Enjoy the traditional dance performances and the unique elephant show.
After Breakfast this morning, check out and while enroute stop at the Gems Gallery - the largest jewellery store in the world. Afterword’s proceed on a panoramic city tour of Bangkok and visit the magnificent Golden Buddha Temple. Later Check in at Bangkok Hotel (Check in after 1400hrs as per International Standards). Rest of the evening at leisure or do shopping on your own.
After breakfast get ready to explore the Safari World, a leisure and wildlife park, where you will come across thousands of rare and endangered species roaming freely in their natural habitat.Spend the day in the wild as you drive through the dense Biodiversity. Also enjoy a wide array of entertainment, such as the Dolphin Show, Sea Lion Show, Orangutan Boxing Show and Stunt Show at the Marine Park.
After breakfast we drive you to the airport for your flight back home.
• Cost of your Round Trip Economy Class Airfare with Taxes.
• Accommodation at the hotels mentioned on price grid.
• Cost of your overseas travel insurance policy valid for the duration of the tour covered up to the age of 69 years.
• Entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
• All transfer & Sightseeing as mention in itinerary by AC Coach
• Passport Charges.
• Cost of Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
• Any increase in the airfare / taxes/routing charged by the airlines on your ticket
• Cost of extension of validity of your air ticket.
• Any increase / surcharges on the tour cost / airline owing to High Season, Trade Fairs, Exhibitions, Conventions, Special Events etc.
• Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature and also food drinks not forming part of the group menus.
• Anything not specifically mentioned in ' Tour Price Includes ' box.
*For More Details kindly send the email to email@example.com