Welcome to your Aladdin Adventure Tours Best of Sri Lanka Leisure tour. On arrival in Sri Lanka, you will be met by your Aladdin Adventure Tours Manager will welcome you and take you to your hotel at Kandy. Sri Lanka, lying just off the south-east coast of India, with its southern tip barely 30km from the equator this is a tropical island that for centuries has attracted the covetous gazes of people from all over the world. Rightly it deserves its earlier appellation as "pearl of the orient". In route visit to Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage and enjoy your lunch here overlooking the elephants. Further, we drive to reach Kandy and en-route stopover to visit the Spice gardens of Sri Lanka. Post-visit drive to Kandy, arrive and check in to the hotel. Evening visit to Gem Gallery and enjoy Kandian dance presentation, later spend your time exploring the local market near Kandy Lake. Return back to the hotel for Dinner and overnight stay
The morning after breakfast, check out. Today visit to the Temple of Sacred Tooth Relic and National Museum of Kandy located in the same vicinity. Later drive up to Arthur’s Seat view point for a mesmerizing view of entire Kandy city. Post this we will drive towards Nuwara Eliya, and en-route stopover to visit the Bhakta Hanuman Temple. Moving further also visit the Dambro Tea Processing factory and get indulged in the essence of world-famous Ceylon Tea. By evening reach Nuwara Eliya and check in to the hotel & time at leisure. Dinner with an overnight stay in the hotel at Nuwara Eliya
After breakfast, visit Seeta Amman Temple and Hakgala Botanical Gardens. Later visit Gregory Lake, one can enjoy some water sports here on own expenses. Return back to the hotel for lunch and relaxation. Spend your evening visiting Victoria Park and nearby alleys. Return back to the hotel for Dinner and overnight stay.
The morning after breakfast, check out and drive to Bentota. En-route we stopover at St. Clair Major Falls view point a scenic photo stop overlooking waterfall & tea gardens. Later continue your drive for Bentota. Lunch en-route at a local restaurant. Arrive Bentota and check in to the hotel. Evening free to explore the coast of Sri Lanka at Bentota beach. Return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay
After breakfast, drive to Galle, en-route stopover to enjoy a boat ride on Madu Ganga River. While in Galle visit the Galle Dutch Fort and Maritime Museum. Post lunch drives back to Bentota and an en- route visit to Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery and returns back to the hotel. Evening free for individual activities or to enjoy the water sports on the beach on own. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Bentota.
We drive you to the airport for your early morning flight back to home.
• Cost of your Round Trip Economy Class Airfare with Taxes.
• Accommodation at the hotels mentioned on price grid.
• Cost of your overseas travel insurance policy valid for the duration of the tour covered up to the age of 69 years.
• Entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
• All transfer & Sightseeing as mention in itinerary by AC Coach
• Passport Charges.
• Cost of Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
• Any increase in the airfare / taxes/routing charged by the airlines on your ticket
• Cost of extension of validity of your air ticket.
• Any increase / surcharges on the tour cost / airline owing to High Season, Trade Fairs, Exhibitions, Conventions, Special Events etc.
• Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature and also food drinks not forming part of the group menus.
• Anything not specifically mentioned in ' Tour Price Includes ' box.
*For More Details kindly send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org