Begin your Welcome to your Aladdin Adventure Tours Wonders of Hongkong tour on arrival in Hong Kong, you will be met by your Aladdin Adventure Tours Manager who will welcome you and take you to your hotel in Beijing (Check in after 1400 hrs as per International Standards). Aladdin Adventure Tours takes care to start your sightseeing only the next day so that you can relax after your long flight.
Today we take you on a tram ride to visit the top-level of Victoria Peak, to gain a breathtaking view of Kowloon and Hong Kong. Later, opt for Optional trip to Disneyland for a fun-filled trip to the magical world of Hong Kong Disneyland. Welcome to this whimsical world of imagination, where enchanted stories and timeless places come to life before your eyes. Main Street U.S.A. Adventureland, Fantasyland and Tomorrowland all come together to create a magical adventure everyone will love. In each land, enjoy high quality rides, meet your favorite characters and watch amazing Broadway-style shows. After a fun filled day at Disneyland, we return back to our hotel. Overnight in Hong Kong.
Today we proceed to Repulse Bay, famous for its broad beach, clean water and calm tides. Visit the Jewellery factory outlet for great bargains. Later, we proceed to Ocean Park Hong Kong, a must see attraction with over 80 attractions and performances. Adventures in Australia brings you on a quest to meet vibrant and captivating Australian animals in Hong Kong! Amazing Asian Animal is the home to many precious animals, including giant pandas, red pandas and golden monkeys. Start your discovery at Aqua City, take the iconic Cable Cars to Ocean Theatre and catch “Ocean Wonders”, featuring dolphins and sea lions! Meet over 100 sharks and rays in one of the largest shark exhibits in Asia, Shark Mystique! On Thrill Mountain, get that adrenaline pumping with the Park’s wildest roller coaster, the Hair Raiser! For a cool experience, take a ride on the Arctic Blast to the Polar Adventure, where penguins and pacific walruses wait beneath the auroras. Get in the first VR roller coaster in Hong Kong. The Mine Train presented by Samsung Gear VR opens up whole new vistas when you strap on VR headset. Come join the fun! Overnight in Hongkong.
Today we check out and proceed to Schenzhen. During today’s visit to the Mineral Museum you can see the world-famous Terracotta Warriors - terracotta sculptures depicting warriors in the armies of Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China. These priceless relics have been loaned from the famous excavation site in Xian. Also visit the Bamboo Market. We continue and proceed to visit ‘Windows of the World’, a fantastic replica park where you can see vivid models of the world’s wonders, historical heritage and famous scenic sites from different countries. We return back to our hotel. Overnight in Shenzhen.
Today, we checkout of our hotel and proceed to the ferry terminal to take a ferry to Macau. Upon arrival in Macau, we check-in (Check-in time after 3.00 pm). This evening is free for you to explore this great casino city on your own. Do not miss out the premium shopping options too. Overnight in Macau.
After breakfast we proceed on a city tour of Macau. This city has a colourful history and is now a Special Administrative Region (SAR) of the People’s Republic of China. We visit the Ruins of St. Paul’s, the Mount Fortress, a Section of the Old City Walls and the Na Tcha Temple. Try some duty free shopping at the Fisherman Warf. We also visit the Macau Tower. Overnight in Macau.
After breakfast we drive you to the airport for your flight back home. It’s time to say goodbye to all the new friends you have made. We hope you take back many happy memories of your holiday.
• Cost of your Round Trip Economy Class Airfare with Taxes.
• Single Entry Hongkong Visa Charges.
• Accommodation at the hotels mentioned on price grid.
• Cost of your overseas travel insurance policy valid for the duration of the tour covered up to the age of 69 years.
• Entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
• All transfer & Sightseeing as mention in itinerary by AC Coach
• Passport Charges.
• Cost of Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
• Any increase in the airfare / taxes/routing charged by the airlines on your ticket
• Cost of extension of validity of your air ticket.
• Any increase / surcharges on the tour cost / airline owing to High Season, Trade Fairs, Exhibitions, Conventions, Special Events etc.
• Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature and also food drinks not forming part of the group menus.
• Anything not specifically mentioned in ' Tour Price Includes ' box..
*For More Details kindly send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org