Arrive at Yerevan, Zvartnots International Airport and meet our local representative at the pick-up point. Get a hassle-free transfer to your booked hotel in Yerevan and complete the check-in process.Have a comfortable stay at your accommodation and take some time out to wander around the city to admire its beauty and soak in its culture.
Garni temple – the only survived pagan temple in the territory of Armenia. Garni temple which towers over a three-cornered cape is the unique survived example of pagan culture in Armenia. It is a blend of Greco-Roman and Armenian styles. King Trdat the First began building of the temple in the first century A.D. and dedicated it to the God of Sun. After adopting Christianity in 301 the pagan temple lost its significance and the fortress of Garni became the summer residence of the kings. Nowadays the ruins of the royal palace and the bathroom with a stunning mosaic work can be found near the temple.
Geghard – Geghard monastery is the unsurpassable masterwork of the 13th century
Some of the churches of the complex are masterfully hewn in a huge rock. From the outset the complex was
called Ayrivank (cave monastery), later it was renamed Geghard (lance), as the lance used by the roman
soldier to sting Jesus Christ's side, was kept in this monastery for many centuries.The complex is rich
in subtle sculptural embellishments and many striking khachkars (cross-stones).
Tsaghkadzor, is a spa town and urban municipal community, as well as one of the most popular health resorts in Armenia, located north of the capital Yerevan in the Kotayk Province. According to the 2011 census, the town has a population of 1,256, down from 3,350 reported in the 1989 census. Currently, the town has an approximate population of 900 as per the 2016 official estimate.
Lake Sevan - the largest in the Caucasus, as well as one of the largest alpine freshwater lakes on Earth. The lake consists of two unequal parts - Big Sevan and Small Sevan. Of the historical monuments on the coast of Sevan, the most legendary is the monastery of Sevanavank, located on a peninsula in the north-western part of the lake. Initially, the monastery was located on the peninsula, although in connection with a decrease in the water level, an isthmus appeared connecting the peninsula to land. On the western slope of there is another monastery called- Ayrivank. Today, Sevan is one of the favorite and most visited resorts for tourists.
Mount Aragats is an isolated four-peaked volcano massif in Armenia. Its northern
summit, at 4,090 m
above sea level, is the highest point of the Lesser Caucasus and Armenia. It is also one of the highest
points in the Armenian Highlands.
There is a medieval Amberd Fortress on the southern slopes of the Mount Aragats, away
from the hectic
cities. It stands on the rocky cliff on the height of 2100 meters protected from two sides with deep
gorges at the junction of rivers Amberd and Arkashen. This unique sight is located 50km from Yerevan.
There is only one serpentine road leading to it that passes through mountains. That is why it is
impossible to get there in winter when everything is covered in snow.
Armenia Alphabet Located near the village of Artashavan, close to the highway, in Armenia, stands 39 giant carved Armenian letters dedicated to the language its speakers take pride in.
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast and savour the local delicacies. You are free to explore this beautiful city on your own. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Enjoy a tasty breakfast and complete the hotel check-out. Take a local transfer from the hotel to Yerevan, Zvartnots International Airport.Board your return flight from Yerevan, Zvartnots International Airport and cherish fond memories of your trip.
• Cost of your Round Trip Economy Class Airfare with Taxes.
• Accommodation at the hotels mentioned on price grid.
• Cost of your overseas travel insurance policy valid for the duration of the tour covered up to the age of 69 years.
• Entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
• All transfer & Sightseeing as mention in itinerary by AC Coach
• Passport Charges.
• Cost of Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
• Any increase in the airfare / taxes/routing charged by the airlines on your ticket
• Cost of extension of validity of your air ticket.
• Any increase / surcharges on the tour cost / airline owing to High Season, Trade Fairs, Exhibitions, Conventions, Special Events etc.
• Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature and also food drinks not forming part of the group menus.
• Anything not specifically mentioned in ' Tour Price Includes ' box..
*For More Details kindly send the email to email@example.com