On arrival in Cape Town, will welcome you and take you to your hotel in Cape Town (Check in after 1400 hrs. as per International Standards). Cape Town is the second largest city in South Africa and is the capital of the Western Cape Province, as well as the legislative capital of South Africa. The rest of the day is at leisure to explore this beautiful and exciting city on your own.
After breakfast Proceed to Half Day Cape Town City Tour, Take the cable car to the top of Table Mountain (Table Mountain is weather permitting) for a panoramic view of the city and coastline. Continue through the historic Malay Quarter, past the South African Museum, with its famed Bushmen exhibits, the Castle and other interesting sights. Towards the end of the morning a visit is made at the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. This is South Africa's most talked about tourist venue with many shops and restaurants. Spend the rest of the afternoon at leisure.
After breakfast at the hotel, depart on a Full Day Tour of Cape Point We flank the cold Atlantic Ocean en route to Hout Bay. Once a fishing community now one of the most popular residential areas, the harbour still has a charm of days gone by. Enjoy a half hour cruise to "Seal Island" or for the not so adventurous the fish market "Mariners Wharf " is a must. We now continue alongside the Indian Ocean, and stop to see the Jackass penguin colony, which has become well established, at Boulders beach near Simonstown. Then we travel onwards until we reach Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope. Said to be the romantic meeting place of the two mighty oceans, the Atlantic and the Indian, Sir Francis Drake the Explorer once called it "the fairest Cape that we saw in the whole circumference of the Globe”. And rightly so, it must be the highlight of any visit to the Mother City, if not South Africa. Our last stop of the day is at the Kirsten bosch Botanical gardens, home of some 3500 species of Southern African fauna and flora.
After breakfast, depart for Knysna, situated between lush forests and the shores of the peaceful lagoon. In the evening, depart on a sunset cruise on the Knysna Lagoon. Cruise to the Knysna Heads, on the boat comfortable and cozy with a classic wooden feel.
After breakfast explore full day tour to Oudtshoorn, which is a town in the Western Cape Province in South Africa. With 80,336 inhabitants it is the largest town in the Little Karoo region. The town is home to the world's largest Ostrich population with a number of specialized ostrich breeding farms such as the Safari Show Farm. Later visit to Cango Caves – the Klein Karoo's oldest and most popular attraction…. One of the world's natural wonders. Visit the Safari Ostrich Farm – the ultimate “ostrich experience” with thousands of ostriches to view from incubation stage to full grown adults that visitors can ride. The farm has an excellent restaurant specializing in South African Cuisine, especially ostrich meat It also boasts a curio shop including an excellent range of ostrich products. After words visit to Cango Wildlife Ranch – here you will have the opportunity to view some of the animal species that inhabited the Karoo Region in the early days.
Today, transfer to the airport for your flight
• Cost of your Round Trip Economy Class Airfare with Taxes.
• Accommodation at the hotels mentioned on price grid.
• Cost of your overseas travel insurance policy valid for the duration of the tour covered up to the age of 69 years.
• Entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
• All transfer & Sightseeing as mention in itinerary by AC Coach
• Passport Charges.
• Cost of Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
• Any increase in the airfare / taxes/routing charged by the airlines on your ticket
• Cost of extension of validity of your air ticket.
• Any increase / surcharges on the tour cost / airline owing to High Season, Trade Fairs, Exhibitions, Conventions, Special Events etc.
• Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature and also food drinks not forming part of the group menus.
• Anything not specifically mentioned in ' Tour Price Includes ' box..
*For More Details kindly send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org