On arrival in Paris, welcome you and take you to your Hotel. (Check in after 1500 hrs.) Afternoon we proceed for a guided panoramic city tour of Paris. See Place de la Concorde, the majestic Arc de Triomphe, the fashionable Champs Elysees and the magnificent Opera House. We, then proceed to visit the Eiffel Tower, the symbol of Paris, where a bird’s eye view from the third level will leave you breathless!! Overnight at the hotel in Paris
Day free at your own or opt for full day optional tour to Disneyland. Get charmed by Cinderella’s castle. Take an exciting roller coaster ride down the Thunder Mountain. Visit Fantasyland and meet Alice in Wonderland, Pinocchio, Peter Pan and Snow White. Get thrilled by the legends of Aladdin and Indiana Jones at Adventure land. Ride a space shuttle to the moon at Discovery land. Encounter Ghost Ships, Steam trains and Western scenes in the Wild West town of Frontier land. Or Optional visit to Louvre Museum the world-renowned Louvre Museum to see the incomparable and the most prestigious painting of Mona Lisa. This evening you can opt for and Optional Paradis Latin cabaret show a ‘Grand Evening in Paris’ with Champagne and great entertainment at the Paradis Latin show. Experience the charm of striking ballets, shimmering costumes and talented dance troupes. After the show, we take you on an Illumination tour of Paris. See the famous landmarks of Paris - the city of lights, magically lit up. A perfect end to this beautiful evening. Overnight at the hotel in Paris.
After a continental breakfast, we check out and visit to Titisee, travel through the Black forest region – an evergreen magical land full of cultural traditions and home to cuckoo clocks at Drubba, striking half-timber houses, ruined castles and quaint towns. Visit Cuckoo clock factory at Drubba, Titisee. En-route visit Rhine Falls at Schaffhausen (Neuhausen) & enjoy Boat ride to the rock for a spectacular view of the falls. . Arrive Switzerland in the evening.
Day is free to explore this exciting city on your own. Or choose our optional Excursion to the Jungfraujoch Our scenic drive to Lauterbrunnen, from where we board a train to Jungfraujoch the highest altitude railway station in Europe at 11,333 ft. takes us along lovely lakes and mountain passes. On top of Jungfraujoch, experience the magic of the mountains at the Sphinx Terrace. See the breathtaking Jungfrau Peak and the awesome Aletsch Glacier. Also, visit the Ice Palace, where you see a beautiful display of sculptures made of ice. Enjoy an Indian vegetarian lunch on top. Send a postcard to your friends and relatives from Europe’s highest altitude Post office with its own special postmark. Later we proceed to Interlaken, Overnight at the hotel in Switzerland.
After a continental breakfast, we proceed to Mt. Titlis, which at 10,000 ft is the highest peak in Central Switzerland. At Mt. Titlis you have free time to play and enjoy in the snow, visit the Ice Cave or just relax at the restaurant. At the Terrace on top of the Mt. Titlis summit station, weather permitting, you could take a walk over ‘Titlis Cliff Walk’ which is the highest suspension bridge in Europe - at a stomach-turning 9,800 ft (3,000m) above sea level. Later proceed to orientation tour of Lucerne. Overnight at the hotel in Switzerland
After breakfast we drive you to the airport for your flight back home.
• Cost of your Round Trip Economy Class Airfare with Taxes.
• Accommodation at the hotels mentioned on price grid.
• Cost of your overseas travel insurance policy valid for the duration of the tour covered up to the age of 69 years.
• Entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
• All transfer & Sightseeing as mention in itinerary by AC Coach
• Passport Charges.
• Cost of Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
• Any increase in the airfare / taxes/routing charged by the airlines on your ticket
• Cost of extension of validity of your air ticket.
• Any increase / surcharges on the tour cost / airline owing to High Season, Trade Fairs, Exhibitions, Conventions, Special Events etc.
• Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature and also food drinks not forming part of the group menus.
• Anything not specifically mentioned in ' Tour Price Includes ' box..
*For More Details kindly send the email to email@example.com