On arrival at Athens, greets you at the "meeting point" at the exit after immigration and customs and transfers you comfortably to your hotel (check-in after 1400 hrs). Overnight at Athens.
Athens city tour starts from the Panathenaic Stadium, where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896. Continue and pass by the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian's Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National L i b r a r y, t h e C o n s t i t u t i o n S q u a r e (Syntagma). On the Acropolis visit, the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally "the harmony between material and spirit", the monument that "puts order inthe mind", the Parthenon. Overnight at Athens
Early morning departure today for the breathtaking Island of Santorini, where you can soak up the sun and relax on the beach or perhapsexplore the picturesque capital, Fira. Overnight at Santorini
Take an optional boat trip in the world's biggest volcanic crater above sea level. Visit the active volcano, swim in the warm thermal waters andtake a therapeutic mud bath. Overnight at Santorin.
Arrive in Mykonos and explore the white-washed town or head for the beach before experiencing the completely outrageous Mykonian nightlife. Overnight at Mykonos
Free day today. Spend the day on the beach, stroll around the town or take a trip to one of the small villages. This Mecca of Ancient Greece istoday an island wide, open-air museum Overnight Mykonos
After breakfast transfer to the port for your ferry to Athens to the airport for your flight back home
• Cost of your Round Trip Economy Class Airfare with Taxes.
• Single Entry Greece Visa Charges.
• Accommodation at the hotels mentioned on price grid.
• Cost of your overseas travel insurance policy valid for the duration of the tour covered up to the age of 69 years.
• Entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
• All transfer & Sightseeing as mention in itinerary by AC Coach
• Passport Charges.
• Cost of Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
• Any increase in the airfare / taxes/routing charged by the airlines on your ticket
• Cost of extension of validity of your air ticket.
• Any increase / surcharges on the tour cost / airline owing to High Season, Trade Fairs, Exhibitions, Conventions, Special Events etc.
• Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature and also food drinks not forming part of the group menus.
• Anything not specifically mentioned in ' Tour Price Includes ' box..
*For More Details kindly send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org