A land of medieval forts and monasteries, the country of Georgia is known for its majestic mountains and green hills. A tourist’s Georgia holidays are marked by delicious food, exceptional wine, lots of greenery, and a whiff of history. All of this together makes Georgia a holistic holiday spot. The country has a certain old-world charm to it and people often love its hospitality and warmth in the form of amazing places to visit and very friendly people. Spend some time exploring this gorgeous nation, and we promise, you will be in for a treat.
Arrive in Tbilisi for a wonderful holiday. Meet and greet our partner representative. You are on your own for the rest of the day. Go out to explore the city or hang out at the hotel. Refresh with an overnight stay in Tbilisi.
After a tasty breakfast, proceed to a half-day city tour at an additional cost. Explore the long, complicated history of Tbilisi. The capital of Georgia boasts of orthodox churches, ornate art nouveau buildings, and more. Proceed to see top attractions that start with the Old Town and Meidan Square. Go on to visit the Holy Trinity Church, the biggest in Europe. The unmissable golden dome of the church is breathtaking and is a feature of the Tbilisi skyline. Proceed to the Refined District of Tbilisi and take a cable car ride to the Turtle Lake. Enjoy the beautiful aerial view of the city en route. The journey continues to the Embassy District, the fascinating Michael Meskhi Stadium and onwards to the interesting Ethnographic Museum. The itinerary continues to let you witness the spectacular Turtle Lake, historical Svanetian Towers, and the Old Sololaki District with its guesthouses. Go on to Mtatsminda Park, a famous landscaped park at the top of Mount Mtatsminda. Get gorgeous views of the city below. Relish a comfortable stay at the hotel in Tbilisi.
After a delicious breakfast, you may look forward to a fun city tour at additional charges. Drive to Kazbegi and stop at the famous monastery en route. The Ananuri Complex is an unmissable attraction that has been on the tentative list of UNESCO World Heritage program since 2007. You can pause at the monument of ‘Peace and Friendship’ en route. This is a Russia-Georgia friendship monument built in 1983 of historical importance. Proceed to arrive at Kazbegi noted for astonishing nature. Relax on a tea break and enjoy the view from the hotel terrace. Go on to drive up to Mount Mkinvartsver (Kazbegi) in a jeep and enjoy the spectacular views. Move forwards to visit the Holy Trinity Church (Gergetis Sameba). The beautiful attraction is located at 2200 m above sea level. Proceed back to Stepantsminda to reach Tbilisi for an overnight stay.
After a tasty breakfast, check out from the hotel and be transferred to the airport for your return flight home. Take refreshing memories of Georgia Country with you.
• Return airfare on Economy Class
• 3 night's stay at 3* or Similar
• Complimentary daily breakfast
• Half day city tour
• Airport transfers on Private basis
• Travel Insurance
• 1 PCR test at the local destination
• Meals not specified in the itinerary
• Early check-in or late check-out charges
• Tips for the local guide and driver
• Optional tours and add-on services, if any
• The rate is not valid for New Year, special events, peak season and black out
• UAE Citizens / Residents will be able to enter Georgia without PCR test provided they carry a document certifying the completion of a full course of any type of Covid-19 vaccine( two dose)
• If not, PCR Test with Negative Result valid within the last 72 hours before departure is mandatory.
• PCR Test on the 3rd day after arriving in Georgia is mandatory. (included in the above package)
• if the stay is beyond 4-5 days, PCR test needs to be taken again before departing for all passengers (even for vaccinated customers).
• COVID restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
• Rates & room availability is subject to change at the time of confirmation.
• Bookings will be confirmed only upon receipt of payment as per the booking terms.
• The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check- out time is 1100/1200 Hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
• The above rate is based on per person on double sharing basis.
• Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on the date of travel.
• Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa conditions of the country of travel.
• Passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
• The passengers must ensure on their own that they have a valid passport for the necessary period as per the traveling destination immigration rules. The passengers should also arrange for visas before traveling with this holiday package.
• We does not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of a passport or visa issue. The cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms and conditions.
• PCR Test within the last 72 hours before departure is required. Upon arrival,
a PCR test at the border is required.
• Ensure that the Negative PCR test for COVID-19 health document is in English.
• Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveller.
• Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
• Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety.
• Always wear a mask and carry sanitisers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing. • Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
• Follow all health advisory and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
• Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
• Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
• Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
• Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
• Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.
*For More Details kindly send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org