This tour is an orientation of the second largest emirates of the UAE, Dubai. We begin the tour with a photo stop at the Dubai Creek, the lifeblood of Dubai. Then we will drive through the Bastakiya, Al Fahidi Fort, Ruler's Court, Old Mosque, Textile Street, Central Bank, Ministry of Finance, Heritage Village, Spice& Gold Souqs. Proceed towards Jumeirah Road passing by the Dry Docks Dubai & the Historical Union House with photo stops at the beautiful and famous Jumeirah Mosque, the world's tallest 7-star hotel, Burj Al Arab, Atlantis The Palm Hotel and the Tallest Building in the whole world, Burj Khalifa. Dubai's skyline is ever-changing, but you will get a sense of the past at the Dubai Museum.
• Pick up from your location in Dubai
• Dubai Museum (Photo Stop)
• Jumeirah Mosque (Pass by)
• View of Burj Al Arab (Photo Stop at Jumeirah Beach)
• Jumeirah Beach(Photo Stop)
• The Palm Island (Pass by)
• Atlantis Hotel - Nearby (Photo Stop)
• The Pointe (Photo Stop)
• Mall of Emirates (Pass by).
• Burj Khalifa (Pass by)
• English Speaking Guide
• Drop Back to your location in Dubai
• Personal Expenses
• Which are not included in inclusions
• Food and drinks, unless specified
• Pick up Time:- 08.30 AM to 09.30 AM
• Tour Duration:- 4 hrs
• Trip Timings:- 09.30 am to 01.30 pm
• Operations:- SATURDAY TO THURSDAY
CANCELLATION POLICY BEFORE SERVICE BEGINS
Cancel your ticket 24 Hours before to get a full refund
• Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by our tour manager.
• The pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
• Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we do not hold the responsibility.
• The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
• Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
• Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
• No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information so please inform us at the time of making the reservation.
• Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities
• On Islamic occasions and National holidays, the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
• Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings, and installations, is strictly prohibited. Littering is a punishable offense and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines. Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
• Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
• We reserve the rights to charge 100% No show charges if the guest is not turning up on time for the pickup.
• No refund for partly utilized services.
• Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances), if the tour gets delayed or canceled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
• If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour