The Middle East based UAE and its capital city Abu Dhabi is the largest emirate of United Arab Emirate and covers area of 67,340 sq. km. It has the second largest population and covers almost 86% of the total land area of UAE. The office of the president of UAE is located here. There are many oil companies and this city is also the place where the federal cabinet and many foreign embassies are located. It is not only the titular capital but also the cultural capital of UAE. The ruling family of the country has their home in Abu Dhabi. As a result the traditional values of the place are very rich and the city has developed quite rapidly. There are many more things in Abu Dhabi like the F1 circuit, the Grand Mosque, emirates palace and the corniche.
1. Pickup from your location in Dubai Hotels
2. Sheikh Zayed Road
3. Sheikh Zayed Mosque(1.5 HR Stoppage)
4. Popular Abu Dhabi Dates Market(if time permits)
5. Abu Dhabi Corniche Pass by
6. Yas Mall, Ferrari world (45 Mins Stoppage)-No Entry Ticket
7. Drop Back to your location in Dubai
2. Personal Expenses
3. Which are not included in inclusions
4. Food and drinks, unless specified
Due to covid Protocols we can’t provide you the Abayas inside mosque for our guest Please make sure that
your body should be fully covered while entering the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Shorts and
Skirts, Sleeveless shirts, tight clothing, swimwear, beachwear and transparent clothing are not allowed
in Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
•Pick up Time :- 09.00 am
•Tour Duration :- 12 Hours
•Trip Timings :- 09.00 am to 09.00 pm
•Operations :- Daily Basis
CANCELLATION POLICY BEFORE SERVICE BEGINS
Cancel your ticket 24 Hours before to get a full refund
• Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by our tour manager.
• The pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
• Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we do not hold the responsibility.
• The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
• Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
• Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
• No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information so please inform us at the time of making the reservation.
• Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities
• On Islamic occasions and National holidays, the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
• Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings, and installations, is strictly prohibited. Littering is a punishable offense and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines. Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
• Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
• We reserve the rights to charge 100% No show charges if the guest is not turning up on time for the pickup.
• No refund for partly utilized services.
• Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances), if the tour gets delayed or canceled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
• If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour