This tour takes you away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Driving through a changing landscape, we go past desert scenery and past the oasis town of Dahid and onwards through a mountain terrain, where we halt at the local market offering local produce, pottery and carpets. The tour continues onwards via the town of Masafi, well known for its fresh water spring and Dibba, a local fishing harbour. Then the tour takes a scenic turn offering a stunning sight of the turquoise blue Indian Ocean. The coastal route takes us past Bidya Mosque, the oldest mosque in the UAE. Halt for lunch at restaurant. The return tour to Dubai is through the city of Fujairah with a visit of its old fort.
• Pickup from your location in Dubai
• Drive through Mountains
• Friday Market
• Fujairah Museum
• Fujairah Fort
• Bidiya Mosque
• Khorfakkan beach
• Drop to your hotel & Residence in Dubai
• Personal Expenses
• Which are not included in inclusions
• Food and drinks, unless specified
• Pick up Time between - 09.00 am – 10.00 am
• Tour Duration:- 10.30 Hours
• Operations :- Daily Basis
CANCELLATION POLICY BEFORE SERVICE BEGINS
Cancel your ticket 24 Hours before to get a full refund
• Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by our tour manager.
• The pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
• Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we do not hold the responsibility.
• The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
• Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
• Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
• No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information so please inform us at the time of making the reservation.
• Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities
• On Islamic occasions and National holidays, the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
• Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings, and installations, is strictly prohibited. Littering is a punishable offense and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines. Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
• Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
• We reserve the rights to charge 100% No show charges if the guest is not turning up on time for the pickup.
• No refund for partly utilized services.
• Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances), if the tour gets delayed or canceled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
• If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour