The Dubai Frame is a new addition to the marvelous architecture the city boasts of. Consisting of two
vertical towers of 150 meters height connected by a 100-square-meter bridge, the Dubai Frame is a
highlight of the Dubai skyline. A tour of the Dubai Frame is a must if you do not have much time for
sightseeing and also if you want to see the entire city at once.
The Dubai Frame has a museum and gallery where you can see the growth of Dubai from a simple fishing village to the ultra-modern city it is today with the use of photos and advanced technology. After visiting the museum, you take the elevator to the bridge to get a fascinating glimpse of the city. On one side is the charming old Dubai and on the other side is the modern new Dubai. You can also view the beautiful city while sipping a delicious cup of coffee at the cafe on the bridge.
Dubai's Burj Khalifa, the tallest of all the buildings in the world, stands tall and proud amongst the
other skyscrapers of the city. One of the major landmarks of the city, the interiors of the Burj is as
majestic as the steely exterior. Take a look at the marvelous building from the inside by joining the
Dubai Burj Khalifa Tour with us.
During the tour, you are shown a multimedia presentation about the history of Dubai as well as the story of the construction of the building. Once you have gathered information about this tall structure, you are taken to the 125th observatory deck (At the Top) on the fastest elevator. Here you get a chance to have a 360-degree panoramic view of the entire city of Dubai.
• Pick up from your Hotel
• Air-conditioned vehicle
• Fuel surcharge & Parking Fees
• Dubai Frame Entrance Tickets
• Step back in time at Dubai Past Gallery
• Enjoy 360 degree views of Old and New Dubai from 150-meter high Sky Deck
• Burj Khalifa Tickets -124th Floor Non Prime Hours
• Walk over the breathtaking Glass Bridge
• Glance into Dubai’s imposing future with Virtual Metropolis experience
• Driver English speaking guide
• Shared transfers
• Personal Expenses
• Which are not included in inclusions
• Food and drinks, unless specified
Dubai Frame Pick up
• SIC Pick up Time Between 10.00 AM to 10.30 AM
• Return Pick up Time:- 01.00 PM
Burj khalifa Pick up
• SIC Pick up Time for Prime & Non-Prime Hours Between 04:00 pm to 05:00 pm
• Return Pick up Time:-09.00 PM
• Private Pick up Time for Prime & Non- Prime Hours (To be advised)
CANCELLATION POLICY BEFORE SERVICE BEGINS
Cancel your ticket 24 Hours before to get a full refund
• Seating arrangementst for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by our tour manager.
• Passport / Emirates ID is mandatory to be carried during this trip.
• Minimum of 2 persons required for this activity.
• children will be allowed for this activity if they are accompanied by their Parents or an Adult
• The pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
• Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we do not hold the responsibility.
• The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
• Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
• Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
• No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information so please inform us at the time of making the reservation.
• Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities
• On Islamic occasions and National holidays, the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
• Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited. Littering is a punishable offence and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines. Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
• Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
• We reserve the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pickup.
• No refund for partly utilized services.
• Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
• If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
• we reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
• Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable. Any guest failing to reach on time at the designated pick-up point will be considered a no-show. No reimbursement or alternative transfer will be arranged in such circumstances.
• Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, we will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
• The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and will be done by our driver or tour guides. Pick-up and drop-off timings listed on the website are approximate, and they will be adjusted as per your location as well as traffic conditions. We reserve the right to charg
e 100% No Show charges if guests do not turn up on time for the pick-up. • In any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location, then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
• Seating arrangement is done as per the availability & it is decided by the Driver or Tour Guide except in case of private transfers.