You've got to see it to believe it!
The Museum of Illusions in Dubai takes you on a mind-bending and reality-altering journey into an unbelievably magical realm which delights fans of all ages.
What you'll love
Summon the bravery to jump into an illusion created by the Vortex Tunnel, the first of its kind in the
UAE! The tunnel will drive you crazy and make you believe the ground is shifting under your feet as you
navigate through a rotating cylinder – which surprisingly remains a stable and flat surface! Disfigure
your reflection in the Mirror Room, cut yourself loose in the Infinity Room, resist the laws of gravity
and shapes, all the while taking amazing pictures of yourself in EVERY POSSIBLE POSE!
Enjoy our collection of holograms, look closer at every optical illusion and observe thoroughly each
installation. They are such brilliant, playful reminders that our assumptions about the world we
perceive around us, is nothing but a spectre of illusion. Our classical showpieces will certainly make
your jaw drop!
Amusing and awesome tricks will teach you about vision, perception, the human brain, and science, so it will be easier to comprehend why your eyes see things which your brain cannot process. Make sure you visit our playroom with intriguing and educational games and puzzles. These brain-teasers are definitely great fun but tend to be frustrating as well.
Challenge yourself with our brain-teasers, puzzles, impossible knots, tricks, and mathematical games as well as other educational concepts which will break your mind but simultaneously make you smarter. We take all our visitors, particularly the younger ones, on a tour through Dilemma world, whereby playing hands-on they will learn how to improve their decision-making to reach their full potential.
• Pick up from your Hotel
• Air-Conditioned vehicle
• Fuel Surcharge
• Parking Fees
• Driver English speaking
• Shared transfers
• Illusion regular tickets
• Personal Expenses
• Which are not included in inclusions
• Food and drinks, unless specified
• SIC Pick up Time Between 10.00 am to 10.30 am
• Return Pick up Reporting Time:- 12.30 PM
• Tour operating days:- All Days
CANCELLATION POLICY BEFORE SERVICE BEGINS
Cancel your ticket 24 Hours before to get a full refund
• Seating arrangements for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by our tour manager.
• Passport / Emirates ID is mandatory to be carried during this trip.
• Minimum 2 persons required for this activity.
• children above 12 years will be allowed for this activity if they are accompanied by their Parents or an Adult
• The pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
• Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we do not hold the responsibility.
• The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
• Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
• Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
• No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information so please inform us at the time of making the reservation.
• Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities
• On Islamic occasions and National holidays, the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
• Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited. Littering is a punishable offence and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines. Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
• Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
• We reserve the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pickup.
• No refund for partly utilized services.
• Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
• If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
• we reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
• Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable. Any guest failing to reach on time at the designated pick-up point will be considered a no-show. No reimbursement or alternative transfer will be arranged in such circumstances.
• Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, we will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
• The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and will be done by our driver or tour guides. Pick-up and drop-off timings listed on the website are approximate, and they will be adjusted as per your location as well as traffic conditions. We reserve the right to charge 100% No Show charges if guests do not turn up on time for the pick-up.
• In any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location, then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
• Seating arrangement is done as per the availability & it is decided by the Driver or Tour Guide except in case of private transfers.