Feel a celebration of vibrant Indian culture and traditions at Bollywood Parks Dubai! As the name
suggests,Bollywood Parks Dubai is everything you can imagine about Bollywood and of course, Hindi
cinemas - action, fun, drama, music, enthralling dance moves, and more.
1.7 million square feet theme park, classified into five themed zones: Bollywood Boulevard, Rustic Ravine, Mumbai Chowk, Royal Plaza, and Bollywood Film Studios. Apart from enjoying 16 unique rides and games representing some of the blockbuster Hindi movies like Sholay, Krrish, Lagaan, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, and Dabangg, you can watch live dance performances as well as spectacular stunt shows during your visit here.
With a whole lot to experience and explore, some of the attractions you should not miss out are Rock On dining experience, shopping at Desi Emporium, and most of all, the operatic extravaganza, Jaan-e-Jigar, which is held at Raj Mahal – an attractive palatial-style theater within Royal Plaza.
• Pick up from your Hotel
• Pick up time:- 01.00 PM to 01.30 PM
• Return Pick up time:- 08.00 PM and drop back to the hotel
• Ticket With Transfer
• Operating Days:- ALL DAYS
• Drop off at your Hotel
• Personal Expenses
• Which are not included in inclusions
• Food and drinks, unless specified
• Pick up time :- 01.00 PM to 01.30 PM
• Return Pick up time :- 08.00 PM and drop back to hotel
• Operating Days :- ALL DAYS
CANCELLATION POLICY BEFORE SERVICE BEGINS
Cancel your ticket 24 Hours before to get a full refund
• Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by our tour manager.
• Passport / Emirates ID is mandatory to be carried during this trip.
• Minimum 2 persons required for this activity.
• children below 12 years will be allowed for this activity if they are accompanied by their Parents or an Adult
• The pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
• Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we do not hold the responsibility.
• The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
• Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
• Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
• No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information so please inform us at the time of making the reservation.
• Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities
• On Islamic occasions and National holidays, the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
• Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited. Littering is a punishable offence and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines. Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
• Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
• We reserve the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pickup.
• No refund for partly utilized services.
• Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
• If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
• we reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
• Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable. Any guest failing to reach on time at the designated pick-up point will be considered a no-show. No reimbursement or alternative transfer will be arranged in such circumstances.