There is no better way to view the amazing desert landscape and the awesome desert dawn than from the
vantage point of a gently floating hot air balloon!
Enjoy a unique perspective of Dubai that will forever remain etched in your memory. Glide gently over giant sand dunes, wandering camels, an oasis and rugged mountains, while you marvel at breathtaking views of the sunrise and its magical effect on the desert vistas.
Ballooning is suitable for most people, making it possible for families with children over the age of five to have an adventure together, within a safe environment. Taking off at sunrise allows you to enjoy the beginning of your day in an original and memorable way, and still be able to fit in the rest of your busy itinerary.
Whether you are a visitor or local of Dubai, you'll gain new appreciation of the desert and its unique landscape. They say a picture paints a thousands words, and with the picturesque views from above, this hot air balloon tour may leave you surprisingly lacking words to describe the experience.
• Pick up & Drop off from the Hotel
• Sunrise Photographic Opportunity
• 1 hour-long balloon flight in the sky
• Flight certificate
• Refreshment / Soft Drinks provided
• Personal Expenses
• Which are not included in inclusions
• Food and drinks, unless specified
• SIC Pick up Time Between 03.30 am to 04.00 am
• Tour operating days:- Daily Basis
CANCELLATION POLICY BEFORE SERVICE BEGINS
Cancel your ticket 24 Hours before to get a full refund
• Insurance: Every passenger is insured in accordance with the local UAE Civil Aviation Authorization regulations.
• Not recommended for pregnant travelers/Heart Problems or other serious medical conditions
• Comfortable casual clothing is recommended for this pursuit. Be sure to avoid high heels and instead wear comfy shoes or boots.
• Reach at least 5 to 10 minutes before the scheduled pick-up time, as any kind of delay may sometimes lead to the cancellation of the entire flight.
• You are not allowed to carry bags and large backpacks aboard the basket. Such stuffs should be left in the vehicle itself.
• Either Passport copy / Emirates Id / UAE Driving License (without any valid ID passengers are not allowed to fly) are mandatory documents.
• Passengers are not allowed to carry Gun, Lighter, Professional zoom camera, Luggage Bag, Alcohol and Knife.
• The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
• Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed upto Marina.
• Food, consuming alcohol and Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Vehicle
• The Pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
• Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we do not hold the responsibility.
• The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
• Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
• Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
• No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information so please inform us at the time of making the reservation.
• Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities
• On Islamic occasions and National holidays, the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
• Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings, and installations, is strictly prohibited. Littering is a punishable offense and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines. Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
• Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
• We reserve the rights to charge 100% No show charges if the guest is not turning up on time for the pickup.
• No refund for partly utilized services.
• Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or canceled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
• If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
• We reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
• Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable. Any guest failing to reach on time at the designated pick-up point will be considered a no-show. No reimbursement or alternative transfer will be arranged in such circumstances.