A must for everyone who is visiting UAE. A memory to share with your family and friends back home, This is one safari you can’t do back home. We recommend it highly and it will be worth every penny spend! This tour departs in the afternoon across the desert of Dubai with several photo-stops during an exciting dune drive to the first destination a camel farm. The drive continues across the Lehbab desert. We stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching our campsite where you have the opportunity to do a camel ride, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hand or feet. After working up an appetite enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner and shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe). Before returning to Dubai watch our belly dancer performing her show around the campfire by starlight.
• Pick up from any point in Bur Dubai/Deira between 3.00pm to 3.30 p.m. Alternative meeting points: Bur Juman Metro Station, Al Ghuibaba Bus Stand
• Drive through the desert - Dune Bashing.
• 20-30 minutes Dune Driving
• Sun Set Photography
• Camel Rides
• Belly Dancing
• Tanoura show & Fire Dance
• Henna Painting
• Hubble Bubble (shisha)
• Arabic Coffee and Fresh Dates
• Traditional costumes
• Unlimited soft drinks, tea coffee and mineral water
• Buffet Dinner and B.B.Q. (vegetarian food also available on request)
• Personal Expenses
• Which are not included in inclusions
• Food and drinks, unless specified
• Pick up Time :- 3.00 pm to 3.30 pm
• Tour Duration :- 6 Hours
• Trip Timings :- 03.00 pm to 09.00 pm
• Operations :- Daily basis
CANCELLATION POLICY BEFORE SERVICE BEGINS
Cancel your ticket 24 Hours before to get a full refund
• Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by our tour manager.
• The pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
• Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we do not hold the responsibility.
• The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
• Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
• Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
• No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information so please inform us at the time of making the reservation.
• Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities
• On Islamic occasions and National holidays, the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
• Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings, and installations, is strictly prohibited. Littering is a punishable offense and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines. Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
• Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
• We reserve the rights to charge 100% No show charges if the guest is not turning up on time for the pickup.
• No refund for partly utilized services.
• Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances), if the tour gets delayed or canceled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
• If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour