Your Dubai visa process starts once we receive the clear scanned copies of your
• Passport size Photograph
• Passport front page
• Passport last page
• Passport page with exit stamp, if you’ve visited Dubai before
• Confirmed return air tickets
• Covid-19 Insurance (will Charge an Additional amount for Insurance as per visa type).
• The validity of the passport should be a minimum of 6 months.
• The passport should not be in a handwritten format.
• The documents submitted should not be blurred or weary.
• If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at email@example.com.
• Guarantor’s Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for minimum 3
• A security cheque of AED 5500 for each visa, this cheque will be used only if the visitor is absconded.
• Last month Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account with good transactions in it.
• Family visitors may not need to put any deposit instead they can make the Hotel
/ Airline / Tour booking with us with best-guaranteed prices.
• Certain visitors (except for families) are required to pay an amount of AED 5500 towards the Security Deposit. Although this amount is fully refundable, please be informed that we’ll reimburse you the money only after you send us the scanned copy of your passport page with the UAE Exit stamp. This step is vital to make sure that you’re not overstaying and already left the country.
• You may book the return ticket and hotel with us at special prices.
• Indian nationality passengers may not need to submit guarantee documents once reviewed by our visa team.
• For passengers traveling in families with kids may not need to submit guarantee documents.
• Passengers who have already reserved hotel, excursions with RTT need not provide any guarantee documents.
Yes, you need to submit a written document stating the purpose of your visit and itinerary.
Once accepted, visa applications require a minimum of 3 - 5 working days to process and may take longer.
Yes, once you have a valid UAE visa, you can travel anywhere within the country.
No, the visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including if the visa application is rejected.
The purpose of your visit will determine the type of visa you need to apply for. It could be a tourist, transit, employment or student visa.
Organise the required documents and visa application fee, and send the same to our retail outlet for visa processing. We will print and fill the visa application form and prepare additional documents if required. Once ready, the application will be submitted by our team. Applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of complete payment.
For tourist visa, the passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of travel.